Friday 31 March 2017

NO PIG, NO PARTY

Hello.
Is it the weekend yet?
It's a lovely, sunny afternoon here and I have a bottle of Prosecco calling me :-)

First, I'm sharing a fun card with you.
I have no idea what 'No Pig, No Party' means, but I saw it on Pinterest and liked it. Ha ha!


This was a simple card to make.
I started with my scalloped edge die-cut and added an inky background,
with water splashes.
The piggy and flower were die-cut, coloured with Copics and popped up on foam pads.
So often I mess up my work, when I try and stamp a sentiment directly onto it,
so this time I opted for the text on a separate piece of card.
Then, as it's a party, I added a die cut balloon too.
Oh, and a scattering of sequins :-)

Challenges.
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes

AAA Cards  (hope my card is CAS enough!)


Supplies.
My Favorite Things - Stitched Scalloped Borders / Sow Much Cuteness
Lawn Fawn - Violet's ABCs
Clearly Besotted - Make A Wish
Inks - Versacolour, Mint / Sistress Ink, Tumbled Glass.
Copics/Sequins

4 comments:

Juls said...

Cuteness overload .. love it xx

Melissa L. said...

SUPER CUTE! I love it. Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards. :)

Jenny Colacicco said...

Prosecco calls me too! :) love the card, great image and colLuring, and fab layout. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards!

debby4000 said...

Sooooo cute.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby