Thursday 11 May 2017

EAT MORE CAKE

Hello.
I admit, I love using cute little stamps with matching dies,
and I rather neglect my old stash.
Having a rummage the other day though, I came across this wooden stamp
- one of my all time favourites.

I enjoyed colouring it, and I tried my best to give it a more 3D look -
going around the edges in grey.
And, I think adding a fun sentiment has brought it more up-to-date.
Guess I need to check out and see what other goodies are lurking in my old stash box.



Challenge


Supplies.
Penny Black Stamp - Party Pooped
MFT - Stitched Scalloped Rectangle
Lawn Fawn - Violet's ABCs
Copics



3 comments:

Julie B said...

Love that image and the CAS treatment you gave it.
Thanks for linking up at ATSM. :)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute! Love that sweet image and your colouring on those gorgeous hedgies is just perfect! Also really like that fab scalloped edge die. Fabulous CAS card design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sue from Oregon said...

Having fun browsing your wonderful creations this morning! ♥ Sue Kment