I am such a sucker for doggy stamps,
so I couldn't resist this set of four-legged friends.
Here's one of them... getting his first outing.
- Die-cut scalloped edge panel
- Draw fine line to 'ground' the trees
- Stamp and die-cut trees, and attach with foam pads
- Stamp and die-cut dog. Colour with Copics and white pen. Attach with foam pads
- Stamp sentiment
- Attach with foam pads to base card that has been covered in spotty dp.
Muse Card Club - design from Tracey McNeely
I took Tracey's overall design as my inspiration, and treated it like a sketch.
I used dp down the side of the card, a central image, and a simple sentiment.
I used the first colour palette - picking out the orange, yellow and green
and using those colours for my trees.
My Favorite Things - Stitched Scalloped Edges, 4 legged Friends, Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot DP
Wplus9 - Feathers and Florals
Inks - Hero Arts, Butter Bar, Orange Soda, Color Lights by Lia